- The apartment is perfect. Higly clean, well located, everything running smoothly. Margret is so responsive and helpful. We had wonderful days in Orlando.
- Relaxing stay. Lovely unit just as described. Steps to tennis court and pool. Highly recommend.
- Beautiful condo. Myself, my daughter (16), her friend (17) and friends mom stayed at Margaret’s condo for spring break. It was perfect! The moms each had their own bedroom and the girls stayed in the room with the twin beds. The condo had everything we needed. We didn’t do any cooking but it seemed to have the necessary utensils and plenty of dishes and silverware. The beds were very comfy and the sheets were top quality, very soft. We used guest passes to utilize the water park on property and it was a wonderful day away from the parks. Disney parks are a 15 min drive and universal a bit farther away. We live in Atlanta so the drive was just a regular day for us 🙂 Margaret was very quick to respond to any questions we had and very easy to work with. Thanks so much for sharing your home with us.
Peggy stayed at the Center Court Ridge condo #2 in March 2019:
- You will love this unit. Covered long, long, deck with lovely furniture and an awesome view. We spent so much time on the balcony. This unit is spotless and probably the cleanest condo I have ever rented. The “Dine In Menu” is heavenly and so easy to order after a busy day outside and we were too tired to go to the restaurant. Reasonable prices. Their hamburgers are the best ever as is the grilled chicken sandwiches. Can easily recommend this unit. Margret is so easy to work with and answers questions promptly. Not one negative comment for me to leave.
Steven stayed at the Center Court Ridge condo #3 in March 2019:
- Condo was as advertised, everything necessary for a comfortable stay. Quick and easy check-in, just show id and rental voucher at guard gate, guard gives you a pass for your length of stay, go to condo and use door code and you’re in. Close/quick access to I-4. Grocery store and quick food options available right across from resort south entrance and also very close to Champions Gate area. Pool and hot tub 1 minute walk across parking lot. We would definitely stay here again, thanks Margret.
Haukur stayed at the Center Court Ridge condo #3 in March 2019 and had this to say:
- Nice location with excellent view over the 11th. on Watson course. We really enjoyed our stay and the service was 100%.
Keith stayed at the house on Castle Pines in March 2019 and had this to say:
- Great view. Very nice place to stay. Great views of the golf coarse and Florida sky line. We watched the sun rise off the third floor balcony every morning
- The home was wonderful and very clean. The place was exactly what was shown in the pictures. Margret was even gracious enough to get me a tee time at the golf course for a local rate. I would definitely stay here again, the community is awesome with tons of amenities.
Ronald stayed at the Center Court Ridge condo #1 in February 2019 and had this to say:
- Margret’s condominium was every bit as nice as the description on the Airbnb site. Margret made sure we had everything we needed both for getting to the condominium and for our very comfortable stay. The location is very convenient and the property is well taken care of. We absolutely enjoyed and would hesitate to return.
- This was our second time staying with Margret and once again it surpassed our expectations. All her places are so clean and spacious and offers wonderful amenities. Besides her and her husband Jay are a pleasure to work with and they always welcome us with some much kindness everytime. Look no further, Reunion is the place to be!
Craig stayed at the Center Court Ridge condo #2 in December 2018 and had this to say:
- Margret was a great host! I received several detailed emails prior to my stay that were very helpful with gaining access to the property. The unit was as advertised! Very bright, spacious, clean, quiet, stocked with plenty of towels and had great balcony views overlooking the golf course. I bought a bag of ice before i arrived (based on poor experiences in the past at other places), but i never opened it as the ice maker and all of the other appliances worked perfectly! There are plenty of places nearby such as Publix, Walmart and a CVS to stock the place with whatever you need. The views of the surrounding Reunion community were not shabby at all either – definitely worth the daily drive through. I’d stay here again and would recommend the place to any and every one!
- By far one of the best VRBO experiences we’ve had. Owners were responsive, welcoming, and more than accommodating. The condo is beautifully appointed and impeccably clean. Kitchen fully stocked. Beds comfortable. A stone’s throw away from all the happenings in Orlando — a quiet location, wonderful for restful nights after action-packed days in the pools and parks. We will definitely be back. Margret and Jay, thank you for a wonderful stay!
- The owners of this house were phenomenal to me and my family. The house is very roomy and the amenities are exceptional. Margret definitely keeps the house in top notch conditions and communicates quickly. My family and I loved everything about this home and area.
Jason stayed at the Center Court Ridge condo in June 2018 and had this to say:
- Arrived at this unit with a party of six and was struck immediately by its size – an airy, spacious kitchen/living area, not to mention three huge bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. Just off the main living room is a massive balcony, great for nighttime entertaining or, as we found, perfect for daytime lunches and lazy afternoon reads. The location is perfect. P. E. R. F. E. C. T. This unit is settled literally steps from a beautiful pool and lounge area, and a fitness centre and main dining options are only a short walk further. All Disney parks, as well as the must-visit dining options at Disney Springs are a quick drive. Highway access is close, and we found this gated community to be safe and clean. Our hosts did an impeccable job preparing the unit. It was spotless and tidy. Overall, there was nothing better we could have asked for from Central Florida (even took a short drive one night to Tampa to catch a ball game.) We will be back!
- Great place to stay! Margret is a very responsive owner who cared about our experience. The home was roomy and comfortable for our family of four. The location is very convenient, only 1 mile away from grocery, pharmacy, and food. We enjoyed the pools on the property. There is even pool directly across the home. The view of the golf course is also a nice touch. The home was set up nicely, making us feel like home instantly. We would consider this home again in the future.
- Took my grand-daughters to Disney and stayed here. It was immaculate. Great place to stay. We enjoyed our time. Owners were very easy to work with. Answered our questions quickly and were very accomodating. Would stay here again.
- I stayed at this apartment for five days. It was clean, spacious and featured all the amenities anyone could need for a comfortable stay. The apartment balcony is west-facing, providing a great view of Florida’s beautiful sunsets. It’s a short walk from the pool and a short drive from Disney Springs. I highly recommend renting here.
- Excellent condo and ameneties, close to Disney parks. This was a great condo, in excellent condition, in a very nice resort with lots of ameneties including golf and many pools. The water park was great, as were the pools that we went to. The condo is about a 15-20 min drive to the Disney parks and the drive is very easy. Margret, the owner was very helpful and atuned to our questions and needs. We would definitely consider staying here again on our next Disney trip.
Maria and Steini stayed at the Castle Pines villa in March 2018 and had this to say:
- Perfect house for a big family. The house is very nice, big and spacious and had everything that we needed. Perfect location. The water park is great for kids. Margret and Jay are very nice and helpful. The golf courses are top class. We would highly recommended this house to friends.
Þórunn Elfa stayed at the town home on Assembly Lane in March 2018 and had this to say:
Very comfortable house for family vacation. The house was very warm and cosy. Very clean and welcoming, well equipped, plenty of towels etc. We had a lovely stay there. The house is perfect for golfers and very well located. We would definitely stay there again with our family.
Diana and her friends stayed at the Castle Pines villa in March 2018 and had this to say:
- Perfect, immaculate, spacious 5 bedroom pool home. 5+ stars!!! This home was simply amazing!! And to add to how wonderful a home it is, the owners were even more amazing!!! What an absolute treat it was for our group to stay in this beautiful, spacious and well appointed home. Our group of four ladies go on an annual golf trip every year. This location and property couldn’t have been any more perfect for us. We each had our own separate bedroom and bathroom with one to spare! The master bedrooms on the second and third floors were exceptional with their outdoor balconies overlooking the golf course. The kitchen had everything we needed and we loved the layout of the first floor. In addition to all of this, Margret, the property owner, offered to get us tee times on all of the courses at Reunion for her homeowner’s rate!! We told her what times we would like to play and she did all the rest. By doing it this way, we saved at least half of the cost of playing these beautiful golf courses. Although we didn’t come here to enjoy all the Disney attractions, the location would be perfect for a family who had that in mind. I really can’t say enough kind words about Margret and Jay, the homeowners, and their spectacular home. Our group will definitely be renting this property every year from now on!!
- Awesome stay! Our family of 6 felt comfortable and enjoyed the beautiful property.
Thorunn Elfa stayed in the town home in March 2018 and had this to say:
- Very comfortable house for family vacation. The house was very warm and cosy. Very clean and welcoming, well equipped, plenty of towels etc. We had a lovely stay there. The house is perfect for golfers and very well located. We would definitely stay there again with our family.
- Successful girls getaway. Working with Margaret was wonderful. Their place was lovely and fully equipped. We will certainly consider it for next year!
- Disney Blast! Stayed here for a week, owners are readily available to assist and please. We will be back next year! We had a blast!
Soffía and Baldur had this to stay after their stay in the town home:
- We stayed in Margret´s town home for 12 nights in october/november 2017. We were two couples and were very comfortable. The house is well equiped and tidy. The swimming pool was very close by accross the street and we felt almost as if it was our private pool. We booked the house well in advance and all communication with Margret were great and she answered all questions thoroughly in a timely manner. We also got a chance to look at the condo and the big house she is renting out and both are gorgious propeties we would love to stay in depending on the size of the group. We thank you very much and look forward to come back soon.
Ragnar and Oddný stayed with Soffía and Baldur in the town home in Oct/Nov 2017 and had this to say:
- Cozy, clean, comfortable and well equipped. “Private pool” was awesome with good features. It was very nice to stay in this house and we would love to stay there again, or in Margret´s other properties; the big luxury house or the fabulous condo she let us look at.
Camille had this to say about her stay at the condo in May 2017:
- My family and I visited this property in May 2017. This property is exactly as advertised. Very clean. Very spacious. Very nice! We loved it!
Marc had this to say about his stay at the condo in May 2017:
- This property was exactly what we were looking for. We have stayed at this resort in the past and would consider this location as the only place our family would stay for our Orlando Vacation. The owners are very responsive to questions and needs and would give them 6 stars!!! Very nicely decorated and a perfect fit for my family with three small kids. Would stay here again.
Ingibjörg had this to say about her stay at the town home in April 2017:
- Reunion Resort is a 5* resort; very beautiful area, clean and the personnel are very friendly. The Location is perfect, just 30 min from Orlando International Airport and 10 min from Disney. Excellent for golfers, people who want a relaxing vacation and those who love good food, which you will get at the hotel restaurants. The town home is modern and clean with a view over the golf course. The pool and Jacuzzi is shared and just in front of the house. There was almost nobody at the pool when we were here. The owner offers a great service and is quick to respond and very helpful. This property gets my 100% recommendation.
Greg had this to say about his stay at the condo in November 2016:
- The condo is absolutely beautiful. The three bedrooms had plenty of room for the whole family. It is an open floor plan that let’s you enjoy more family time. The furniture and appliances are current and comfortable. From the open balcony you can sit outside and see the Disney fireworks. I would highly recommend this property for your next visit !!
Christina stayed at the condo end of December 2016. She said:
- We had an amazing time here! The apartment was incredible and right beside the Disney parks. The resort is beautiful and has enough things to do on the days off from parks (great restaurants and many heated pools). Margret was amazing to communicate with and makes sure that everything is running smoothly. I highly recommend this apartment, we didn’t want to leave!!
Beverly stayed at the house in December 2016. She said:
- We stayed at Margret’s house for eight nights over Christmas. The check in process was seamless. The house was very clean and elegantly furnished, with every possible facility provided. The pool deck overlooking the golf course was beautiful and we also used the Seven Eagles pool which, with it’s restaurant and bar, was a great additional facility. Margret is a wonderful host. She answered all my questions prior to arrival very quickly and efficiently. My whole family had a wonderful time in Margret’s Reunion House and we hope to return very soon.
Borkur and Anna stayed at the villa in November 2016. They said:
- We just arrived from a wonderful family vacation. We were in total three families travelling together and all of us stayed at Margret and Jay´s villa in Reunion Resort. The house was ideal for us, as it is a 3 storey house so each family had total privacy. The rooms are very spacious on 2nd and 3rd floor, and it was wonderful to have the large balconies on both floors for the morning sun. The house was spotless and very clean on arrival and had all the equipment one could ask for on vacation. The house even had lots of baby equipment, such as high chair, crib, stroller and toy´s. As two of our children are under 2 year old, Margret was so kind to bring to the house an extra sibling stroller, the day after we arrived. The outdoor patio is beautiful with nice view of the golf course. It was used every day as the kids loved the swimming pool and the spa. We had a miner problem with the pool at the beginning, but Jay came to the house right away and fixed it. The large BBQ at the patio was used every day and was very clean and in perfect working condition. Our kids absolutely loved the Reunion water park and the facilities there are perfect for kids and families. Margret was very helpful in assisting us getting into the park on more then one occasion. We have stayed in Florida and rented houses many times before. Marget and Jay are by far the most kind and helpful house owners we have dealt with. They were always willing and available to help and assist in any way. We highly recommend this home to anyone who is looking for a wounderful and relaxing time in Florida. 5 stars !
Ingibjorg Johanna stayed at the villa in September 2016. She said:
- “We had a lovely time in the house. The house is equipped with all the modern comfort you need. The children enjoyed themselves in the pool and the garden is big and spacious. The owners were quick to respond to any questions we had before the trip and during the trip it was easy to contact them.”
Anna Margret stayed at the villa on two separate occasions. She said:
- “Me and my family can highly recommend this beautiful house at Reunion Resort, which I have stayed in on two occasions. First with my family of five and then with a group of five couples. The house is well equipped and very spacious with a lot of space for everybody. We enjoyed the garden and the pool and how well Reunion Resort is situated. Short distance from the grocery store and 25 min from shopping and theme parks. When we travel to Florida again this house will definitely be on our wish list.”
Boubacar stayed at the condo in July 2016. He said:
- “Wonderful host. Home was better than we expected.”
Omar Binder stayed at the town home in July 2016:
- “A great host and a lovely property. We had one small issue which was taken care of quickly and efficiently. Many thanks for letting us stay. Size and proximity to parks was great. Community pool was opposite.”