Brand new, stunning luxury villa, located in the exclusive Bears Den neighborhood of Reunion Resort within walking distance from the Traditions club house overlooking the 18th hole on the Nicklaus course; this amazing vacation home will blow you away.
Beautifully decorated in contemporary style and comfort this villa sleeps 8-10 guests with 4 bedrooms each with an in-suite bathroom and a walk-in closet, large kitchen with state of the art appliances, two large comfortable seating areas and a dining room table with seating for 10. With large flat screen TV´s throughout and entertainment for every age including a fabulous theater room, an arcade game room, billiard/table tennis table and more this villa is a must stay!
The fantastic outdoor area features a large pool and spillover spa, an outdoor kitchen, lounge chairs and very comfortable outdoor sitting and dining area perfect for enjoying breathtaking sunsets and fireworks at night.
- King sized masters with en suite (shower and tub) and a seating area on the first floor.
- 2 King sized masters with en suite (shower and tub) on the second floor.
- A bedroom with two Queen sized beds on the second floor with en suite (shower and tub).
- 3 half baths; one accessible from the pool area, one in the common area downstairs and one in the common area upstairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen with state of the art appliances including extra large side by side fridge and freezer, a vast kitchen island with seating for 4, two ovens, microwave, two dishwashers, Keurig coffee maker, toaster, blender and all utensils, cookware, dinnerware, glassware, and non-glassware for use outside around the pool and spa.
- Comfortable living room with a flat screen TV and a gas fireplace.
- Formal dining area – seats ten people.
- Second floor family room with flat screen TV, Bosstoss and shuffle board table.
- Billiard/ping pong table on the second floor balcony.
- Arcade room with a Star Wars Pinball machine, a foosball table, a dartboard and a Pacman/Galaga arcade table.
- Theater Room (seats 8) with tiered lounge chair seating.
- Private pool and spillover spa.
- Outdoor dining table (seats 10), outdoor living room with comfortable seating and chaise loungers.
- View from back patio and balconies onto the Nicklaus golf course.
- Safe, gated community.
- Towels and linens are provided.
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet on a secure network.
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans.
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort.
- Washer and dryer, ironing board and iron.
- In addition to the private pool there is un-restricted access to 6 swimming pools, children’s activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars.
- Optional access through house guest privileges is available to Reunion’s Water Park and the tennis courts and golf courses.
Discounts will be offered for all stays longer than one week.
13.5% tax and $450 cleaning will apply for each booking.
$1000 security deposit is required for all bookings and will be returned/voided in 14 days or less from departure date subject to satisfactory inspection of the property.
Pool/spa heat is available for $50 a day and is recommended from October through March. If you would like the spa/hot tub to be heated you will need to add pool/spa heat to your reservation.
Refer to the Information Page for cancellation policy and rules for access at Reunion Resort.
Use the calendar below to select your dates and send us your information and request.